WingSabertoyz

WingSabertoyz

Search Box

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

TRU EXCLUSIVE SONIC CONVOY GIFT SET, FINALLY!




Hello again, my earnest followers and visitors! Id like to apologise and say Sorry for my tardiness, just a quick follow up from my previous post for the sonic convoy gift set. Arrived sometime last week, and boy was the box that it came in huge. I have to personally thank the seller whom sold this exquisite piece to me and am glad that it arrived safely, albeit having a huge tear of the top flap of the box which it came in. Yay. More awesome stuff to come in the near future,as always, guys! Stay tuned and thanks for the continuous support for my blog over the years. :D 



Transformers Galaxy Force/ Sonic Convoy Copyright Takaratomy.

Popular Posts

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting