WingSabertoyz

WingSabertoyz

Search Box

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 23, 2012

GALAXY FORCE EX-02 SONIC CONVOY GIFTSET, ARRIVING SOON!




Firstly thanks guys for visiting and supporting my blog. yay. :) 

Secondly apologise sincerely for the tardiness and lack of updates for my blog. Been busy... with uhh... stuff like work and random things not obviously associated with my blog! and finally, sorry for 'stock pics'- I know I know, but really excited to get this and pay for it and hopefully receive this humongous toy sometime soon. 

Item: Sonic Convoy EX-02 'Special Edition' 2005 Giftset


Maker: Takara and toys'R'Us Japan


Production Numbers: Unknown?! 


Condition: MISB, un-boxed... oh yeah! 


Price: why of course, priceless. LOL. 


ETA: Early August 2012


Additional Link for toy: tformers.com


Transformers Galaxy Force, EX-02 Copyright Takaratomy. 

Popular Posts

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting