WingSabertoyz

WingSabertoyz

Search Box

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2011

WING SABER TOYZ SNEAK PEEK: D-311 DESTRON DARK EMPEROR-, BLACK ZARAK! - Possible Deal?


My latest plastic crack addition encased in 'black gold' which I will try my
 very utmost determination to obtain before the year is over!






I cannot stress how bad-ass this MASTERFORCE DESTRON Dark Emperor is  both his representation in the anime and overall audacity of obtaining his outrageously expensive and rare toy version.  Cant reveal the possible deal for this huge retool and repaint of G1 Scroponok,  out of the respect and utmost secrecy of the potential seller who is intending to seal the deal for me. Here's hoping that before 2012 rolls around, I will have checked this off my Holy Grail of Grails list. Oh boy...what am I getting myself into?!! Only time will tell.  Prices have more then doubled since 5 year ago.. and I have my work cut out!  More Black Zarak here! 


^Box pic linked to BBTS.com


Black Zarak/ MASTERFORCE/ Transformers copyright 1989 Takara Co. 

Popular Posts

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting