WingSabertoyz

WingSabertoyz

Search Box

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Introductions are in order...

Hi.  My name is flywheels.  I'm an avid Transformers collector from South Carolina.  I've been a fan since '84 and collecting (again) since 1994.  Over the years I've been able to amass quite a collection spanning G1 to all the current series.  By no means am I a completionist however...I just try sticking to buying what I like.

I'm a huge fan of G1 and if you couldn't figure out by my name I'm a fan of the Duocon Flywheels.  In my collection I have a loose, complete Flywheels, MIB Flywheels, AFA MISB Flywheels, MIB Japanese Flywheels and MIB Japanese Kabaya kit Flywheels.  I'm currently in search of the brightly colored KO of Flywheels.

I'm also a big Mini-Con / Micron collector.  I've been known to buy toys specifically for the Mini-Con / Micron that was packed in!  I can't afford to do that near as much now though.  That said I'm really loving the new Arms Micron series from Japan.  Sure the whole sticker thing is a little odd in this day and age, but the new Microns are fantastic.

Wingsaber asked me write posts on his blog going forward so I gladly accepted his invitation.  At this point I'm still trying to figure out future topics.  If you have any suggestions or want me to review a toy in my own collection I can be reached at flywheels at yahoo . com or over on my own blog, Random Toy Reviews.

Popular Posts

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting