WingSabertoyz

WingSabertoyz

Search Box

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 18, 2010

WING SABER TOYZ SNEAK PEEK: OPERATION: C-324 STAR SABER- HERO OF THE UNIVERSE!!





Hi there people from the four corners of the world!! Just a tease post here by yours truly WSX!   Had made overtures at the one vintage gem that was once very special to me during my childhood, and told myself one day that I will try and obtain this humongous and very cool  Autobot Leader again in the future. Rest assured, that once the details and other stuff are ironed out, the new figure should arrive in pristine condition  as a 2011 New Year bonus to me! Yay. The dream is * almost here! Patience is a virtue! 
Mean time, just going to post a sneak peek at my old toy, once a glorious white knight with a solid appearance, has rather erroneously turned into a sad self of his former awesomeness. 



Star Saber copyright 1989 TAKARA Co. Ltd Japan

Popular Posts

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting